Recipe: protein cake with sweet potatoes and chocolate
Our protein cake recipe with sweet potatoes and chocolate
• 550g of cooked sweet potatoes
• 120g of dark chocolate with 85% cocoa
• 150g of Total Protein
• 45g of pecans
• 30g of honey
• 50g of butter
• 2 eggs
1. Peel and cut the sweet potatoes into large cubes, then steam them until tender.
2. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
3. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler with the butter and oil.
4. When the potatoes are cooked, mash them with a fork in a bowl. Add the eggs, protein and honey. Mix.
5. Pour the melted chocolate mixture into the rest of the dough and mix until you get a smooth dough. A solid, thick paste is obtained.
6. Spread a sheet of baking paper in a brownie pan then spread the cake batter with the help of a rubber spatula or an angled spatula. Place the pecans on the surface.
7. Bake for about 20-25 minutes.
8. Let cool before storing in a cool place if you are not going to eat it immediately. Reheat in microwave or oven (about 15 ’to 80 degrees) before serving.
📊 Nutritional values per 100g of baked cake
• 275 kcal
• 16.2g of carbohydrates
• 16.3g of lipids
• 16.2g of protein