Finoli Nutritution, a single-member simplified joint stock company (SASU) with a capital of € 11,800 whose head office is located at 38 Rue De Berri - 75008 Paris - France, represented by its chairman, Alexandre Benamran, publisher of the Site and Supplements Distribution, Sprl, company private limited liability company with a capital of € 18,600 whose head office is located at 3, rue du Commerce - 6791 Athus - Belgium, represented by its manager Alexandre Benamran, operator of the Site, undertake to protect the Personal Data of its Users.
I. PROCESSING OF USERS 'PERSONAL DATA
ARTICLE 1. CONDITIONS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Supplements Distribution complies with the law of July 30, 2018 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of Personal Data as well as Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals. with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (together, the “Applicable Regulations”) and undertakes to collect and process Users' Personal Data in a fair, lawful and responsible manner. respecting their rights.
The person responsible for processing Personal Data is Supplements Distribution.
The collection of Personal Data serves the following purposes:
- The processing of Customers' Orders, their requests for advice and assistance, and where applicable, the management of the resulting customer relationship. The Personal Data necessary for this purpose are collected on the basis of the T & Cs which bind the Customer to Supplements Distribution;
- Access to the Users' forum. Personal Data is, in this case, collected on the basis of the conditions of use of the forum which bind Users to Supplements Distribution;
- The proposal of product tests and the sending of newsletters. In this case, the collection of sports habits and data relating to allergies, food intolerances and pathology is carried out only with the collection of the User's consent;
- Targeted advertising. Supplements Distribution uses the data necessary for this purpose on the basis of the User's consent.
Finally, Supplements Distribution may need to collect and store certain Personal Data in order to prevent fraud.
ARTICLE 2. NATURE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Users are required to provide their Personal Data accurately, truthfully and genuinely and to update it as soon as necessary so that it remains accurate and complete.
As part of its activities, Supplements Distribution collects the following Personal Data:
- the name (s) and first name (s), date of birth, contact details of Users (email and postal address, telephone number) as well as payment information;
- a pseudonym, an image of the User (optional) as well as an email address so that the User creates an account on the forum;
- The sports habits of Users in order to offer them certain products;
- Certain data relating to allergies, food intolerances and pathology.
ARTICLE 3. PROTECTION, STORAGE AND DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
The Personal Data communicated by the Users is hosted by SHOPIFY and is accessible to the marketing department and to the customer service.
Supplements Distribution makes every effort to avoid any interference with Users' Personal Data, such as loss, misappropriation, intrusion, unauthorized disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Unless legal provisions impose a specific retention period, Customer Personal Data will be kept for up to five (5) years after an Order. Prospecting data is erased after a period of three (3) years from the last contact.
Personal Data from the forum is erased within two (2) months of the User's request. In this case, the User is informed that the messages posted on the forum can be kept and entirely anonymized in order to guarantee the consistency of the answers to a subject. However, in accordance with article 126 of the Law of 13 June 2005 on electronic communications, Supplements Distribution retains for twelve (12) months the data allowing the identification of the User who posts content on the forum, from the date of latest post of content.
The Customer may request the deletion of his Account at any time from Supplements Distribution. Without prejudice to the stipulations relating to the retention of Personal Data, the deletion of the Account will take place within two (2) months of this request.
ARTICLE 4. COMMUNICATION OF DISTRIBUTION SUPPLEMENTS
Supplements Distribution may send to Users who have accepted emails to their email address to inform them of the development of the Site, its activities or to communicate technical or administrative information to them.
ARTICLE 5. TRANSFER OF CUSTOMER PERSONAL DATA
Supplements Distribution may transmit Users' Personal Data to its service providers, in particular:
- Shopify, an e-commerce solution used by Supplements Distribution. To learn more about the use of Data collected by Shopify, see https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy
- Sendinblue, email delivery service provider. The Data is used to personalize and send communications (email, sms, mail);
- Zendesk, publisher of the chat tool available on the Site. The Personal Data collected by this tool is hosted in the United States. Zendesk is "Privacy Shield" certified, ensuring sufficient guarantees regarding the protection of your Data.
- Social networks: the Site uses various social network cookies (eg: FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube). By browsing the Site, navigation data may be transferred directly to the social networks concerned, even without direct interaction from the User.
Supplements Distribution also informs the User that he may transmit his Personal Data to partners or third parties for advertising purposes, and in particular to the company Finoli Nutrition, owner of the Nutrimuscle brand, in charge of Nutrimuscle communication.
Supplements Distribution undertakes not to communicate, assign or transfer Personal Data to third parties (except in the context of its use of Google Analytics, or of its partners, including commercial) without the express consent of the Users but may communicate them if required by law or upon judicial or administrative request.
ARTICLE 6. RIGHTS OF USERS
In accordance with the Applicable Regulations and subject to the conditions provided therein, Supplements Distribution informs Users of their right to access, modify and request the deletion of their Personal Data collected and processed (it being specified that their deletion will result in the closure of their Account), and obtain communication thereof in a structured and readable format (unless legally prevented). Users also have the right to oppose or request the limitation of the processing of their Personal Data.
Users have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in Belgium, the Belgian Data Protection Authority, in France, the National Commission for Computing and Liberties, and to define directives relating to their digital will.
Users have the right to revoke their consent at any time, when it had been requested, it being specified that any previous processing will remain lawful.
Users can exercise their rights by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com or by writing to the following address: Nutrimuscle Service Clients - 58 rue de Châteaudun, 75009 Paris, France.
II. COOKIES POLICY USED BY DISTRIBUTION SUPPLEMENTS
ARTICLE 1. COOKIES
A cookie is a file that can be saved on the hard drive of the Users' terminal when viewing the Site. These small files may contain, for example, the shopping cart and User preferences.
Supplements Distribution may place cookies on Users' terminals in order to allow them to navigate in optimal conditions on the Site, to save their profiles and to restore their preferences when they are connected via their usual terminal, to determine the Products. consulted or purchased or to compile statistics.
ARTICLE 2. TYPE OF COOKIES USED VIA THE SITE
- navigation, which are cookies necessary for the proper technical functioning of the Site because they make it possible to optimize the display of content from each User terminal;
- functional, which are not essential for the proper functioning of the Site but optimize the experience on the Site by allowing Customers and Users to be identified and their shopping cart to be found;
- analytics, which allow users to follow their browsing for optimization purposes. Supplements Distribution uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service from Google, Inc. ("Google") to improve how the Site works. Google uses the data collected, in particular the number of visitors, the origin and the details of the pages that have been visited, to monitor and study the use of the Site, to prepare reports on activities and share them with other Google services. . Google may use the data collected to contextualize it and personalize the advertisements for its own ad network. Visit https://policies.google.com/privacy to not be tracked by Google Analytics.
- Google Ads. To find out more about the use of data collected by Google, the User is invited to consult the following page : https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=fr ;
- Facebook Pixel. To find out more about the use of data collected by Facebook, the User is invited to consult the following page: https://fr-fr.facebook.com/policies/cookies/# ;
- Microsoft Advertising. To learn more about the use of data collected by Microsoft, the User is invited to consult the following page: https://privacy.microsoft.com/fr-fr/privacystatement.
Users must accept the deposit of cookies on their terminal using the banner provided for this purpose when they connect to the Site.
Supplements Distribution does not store cookies allowing the traceability of a User or the obtaining of IP addresses beyond thirteen (13) months after the first deposit in a User's terminal.
Users can delete cookies at any time from their browser software and configure it to oppose their registration on their terminal.
Supplements Distribution invites them to refer to the help file of their browser software to establish the appropriate configuration. Browsing the Site without accepting cookies may be degraded.
ARTICLE 3. TRAFFIC
Traffic data is generated when the Users' terminal is connected to the Internet and to the Site.
This data can be used for statistical purposes in order to analyze the use of the Site and to improve it by adapting it to the needs of the Users. Traffic data is never used by name by Supplements Distribution.