Research shows that approximately 85% of Bacillus coagulans reach their target: the intestine (1-2-3).
This rate is much higher than that of other probiotics which do not tolerate stomach acid and must therefore be taken on an empty stomach. The aim of taking Bacillus coagulans is to
- Increase the assimilation of amino acids, in particular leucine and glutamine;
- Optimise health;
- Fight against digestive disorders such as bloating that can be experienced with a high-calorie diet or a diet that is particularly rich in protein.
Improving the assimilation of amino acids
The assimilation of amino acids from proteins is never 100%.
Even proteins of very high biological quality such as whey and total milk protein are only assimilated to about 90%. The remaining 10% is lost through digestion.
These losses are much higher for lower quality proteins such as soya, which are assimilated at 70% or less.
The higher your protein intake, the more these values will be eroded.
With Bacillus coagulans GanedenBC30®, it is possible to increase the assimilation rate, especially for key anabolic amino acids such as leucine and especially glutamine, which are very difficult to assimilate correctly. Research shows that, for 2 weeks, taking 2 billion Bacillus coagulans GanedenBC30® spores daily with protein powder increases assimilation by :
- 23% for leucine
- 116% for glutamine
- 20% for isoleucine
- 7% for valine
- 100% for ornithine
- 100% for tryptophan
- 128% for citrulline.
Health benefits of Nutrimuscle biotics
The proliferation of pathogenic bacteria in the digestive system generates a large number of toxic substances. By fighting these bad bacteria, Bacillus coagulans GanedenBC30® has surprising effects against joint pain, poor sleep... (1-2-3).
(4-5). In sportsmen and women, intense physical activity can temporarily lead to digestive disorders and immune disruption.
On both these levels, the use of probiotics such as Bacillus coagulans GanedenBC30® can help athletes (6-7-8).
Biotics for better digestion
Overeating to build muscle or eating a low-calorie diet to trim fat disrupts the digestive system. Even increasing your protein intake can lead to unpleasant intestinal upsets. These disturbances can take the form of constipation, diarrhoea or abdominal pain.
Bacillus coagulans GanedenBC30® helps to combat these symptoms by increasing the concentration of good intestinal bacteria, reducing the density of "bad" bacteria and giving consistency to the stool by lubricating it. Bacillus coagulans GanedenBC30® has even been shown to be effective in reducing the symptoms of people suffering from irritable bowel syndrome (9).